Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6 KJV
Empowered Christian Academy (ECA) is a private, Christian school serving students in Grades K – 4th. Our school was founded by Drs. Marcus and Monique Floyd as an extension of Marcus D. Floyd Ministries and Burkett Chapple Church. ECA is a safe place for students of all academic levels. Our school is located in Bartow, FL. Our students, teachers, staff and parents collaborate to bring out the best spiritual, academic, behavioral, social and emotional results in each child with the help of God.
The aim of Empowered Christian Academy is to provide our students with a Christian perspective to guide their worldview. We want all students to have an appropriate understanding of their responsibilities in their commitment to Christ while at home, school and in everyday life. We promote the highest standards and we encourage our students to be their best each day. Our Christ-centered approach is the focal point of everything that we do!
If you are interested in more information about our school, please click on Contact Us and complete the form.
Our students are:
- Taught to grow in their knowledge of the Bible while emphasizing the learning of scriptures, the importance of developing strong character and understanding the value of enhancing their personal relationship with God.
- Taught in an environment that provides individualized academic instruction that is tailored to their individual needs and abilities.
- Taught with the usage of a curriculum that allows them to understand the role they play in learning while working hand in hand with their teacher and classroom monitor.
- Taught with an emphasis on learning how to use computer technology to enhance their academic skills in each subject area.
- Taught to develop and enhance a strong desire to learn and to achieve greatness in all areas of their lives on a daily basis.
- Taught in an environment that is warm, encouraging, nurturing and that promotes the display of mutual respect and tolerance for our differences within the image that God created us in.
Empowered Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sex or disability. Our school does not discriminate on the basis of any of the aforementioned categories in any way. We adhere to and expect all students to adhere to the strict guidelines in our Student Handbook, application and behavioral expectations that are supported by the Biblical beliefs of the Christian church.
1058 North Broadway Ave.
Bartow, FL 33830